May 30, 2011

Death of Branson

Dear simmers,
My son passed away :(
He was so young!
Branson grew up to a child...
He was a stunning image of his father...
His brilliant butterfly wings glistened in the light..

He was a creative boy who loved to make things...
He decided to invent something without letting mommy
or daddy know he was playing with fire...

While SeCrest was busy putting trash away
and I was caring for the triplets...

Branson caught on fire...
He didn't scream or yell..
We didn't hear him at all..

He died from fire....

We came too late... He was visited by death..
We made it in time to see him passing...

He begged Death to let him stay,
but Death said no...
And took him away...

To this day, I still can't get over the fact Grim wouldn't let
my poor little boy stay...
I am so saddened :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment