May 15, 2011

Teens - Ambrosia & Along Comes Freddie

The other night we celebrated the teens growing up
to young adults, and the children becoming teens..
LOL... sorry it's crazy when so many grow up the same time.

Rayelle became a beautiful grim reaper!
She's got an up hair style that shows off her wonderful complexion.

I love her outfit she chose. It's the cutest thing evar!

Riley is a gorgeous ghost woman.
She's got wavy hair laid out long side her face.

Ramona is a charm. She's got a distinct nose from her father,
but she's got my beauty and luscious hair.

Everyone in the family is a musician ...
They can't stay off the instruments.

Hilary is a spirited spirit?? lol.
She's a lovely gal. 
She wants to become normal...
I think her father can help.

Harley is a beautiful vampire :D
She's a grim reaper for sure though too.

Hailey is a lovely smart, quick witted ghost.
She's got her hair in a long pony tail now.

After the youngings grew up and those who were young adults
moved out, we settled down into the whirlpool.
As he was enjoying himself, he became a vampire..
You can't tell, but his eyes glow brown now!

We cuddled and sat together.
Our skin radiated off the water.

And then we went under XD
Babbbeh is a comin'!

I was so relaxed afterward...
My husband was so glad to finally be a vampire!

Then the next day:

It was a particularly interesting day...
The teens went to school...
Harley and Hailey sat together on the bus
and Hilary sat alone. 
She feels better by herself.

I was pregnant and got busy fixing the broken items in our house.
I fixed the boom box.

I changed my outfit again today because
I was pregnant! I had to find loose, comfortable clothing.

When the girls came home I practiced Bass
while the teens played guitar and drums in a jam 
session with me!

Catastrophe made cookies for me. I was craving them
and he made me a whole fresh bunch.

I love meh cookies :3

He then prepared ambrosia for any of the teen
ghosts that wanted to become a physical being...
aka vampire.
He thought Hilary would be the one.

He made it look so amazing.
The life fruit toasted, a big piece of ambrosia cake,
and a slice of death fish on the side ... oooh yummy.

He put it away and taught me about cooking.
He and I stood in the kitchen for hours.

Later that night,
Hilary found the ambrosia first.
She was determined to become a vampire,
instead of a vampire ghost.
She wanted to see herself for once.

She ate the cake slowly, which she enjoyed every bite.

All the sudden after eating every last bite, she felt
a strange tingling sensation...
She saw sparkles and lifted into the air.
She hovered and transformed in to a physical being, a vampire.
She hovered one last time and clapped and yelled!

She was so excited.. she let her hair loose after she saw herself.
She put on make up for the first time.
She's got my father's hair, it skipped a generation, like how
Holly and Helena have my great-grandma's orange hair.

Hilary is beautiful <3

After that, someone popped out of the time machine..
We apparently have a child named Freddie in the future..
LOL. He randomly showed up...as an elder...

He is a vampire ... 
Just like me...
Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment