May 3, 2011

Children Exploding Everywhere!

My twin daughters grew up! This is Holly. 
She's so beautiful! She looks like Scarlette...
I miss my mom, but I love my daughter so!

This is Helena..
She's a natural beauty.
She's got beautiful hair!

We had triplets, two girls and one boy!
Bellesy and Baysly are the girls and Bailey is our second son!

We are trying for another child! 
We love kids! I take after my mom!

This is Bailey! HE is a spitting image of me AND his dad!

This is Bellesy! She's so much like her dad :)

And Baysly :D she's such a beautiful girl.. she's just like me!

Junpei was hard at work on his homework while I read a book
after we had the triplets grow up.

Baysly and her brother look so much alike.

They both love their toy boats! 

Neen-Ti taught Baysly how to walk.

I taught the triplets to use the potty.

And Neen-Ti helped them learn their notes on the keyboard.

I decided to play more guitar as I want to master 
all the instruments :D

My little boy is so excited about playing with his blocks...

I was having contractions...
I knew this time I was carrying a couple kids..

I pushed them right out!

We had two boys..
Nathaniel and Norton Mead :)

2 comments: