May 10, 2011

Been Busy With Children

Hey readers, I have been busy taking care of children and
preparing for my next set of twins or triplets.
I changed my outfit for my pregnancy.
And decided to check out the television.

My hubby was busy fishing and trying to catch
the death fish.

Rayelle was busy with shaping her body
and exercising.

My daughter, Riley was into logic and chess.

And Ramona was into painting and everything art.

Though gossip, I heard my sister, Holly had a new boyfriend.
I decided to invite Holly and her boyfriend Judgment over.
He was a grim reaper ghost, related to Catastrophe.

I was becoming bigger from the pregnancy.

Holly came over and she was a big hit with Rayelle
and the paparazzi of course...

I chatted with Holly and we talked all night.
She went home about midnight. 
She was shocked that I was now a vampire,
but it was fine, we are grim reapers!

I was having baby pains and went into labor the next day.

I had the triplets, Hailey, Hilary, and Harley.
Two ghost babies and a grim reaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment